Welcome to the STV News Facebook page - the home of Scottish news. For more see: https://stv.tv/news
Get the latest from the home of Scottish news.
> Visit https://stv.tv/news for more.
> Download our free news app: https://stv.tv/download
> Get our morning briefing sent straight to your email inbox: http://stv.tv/news/scotland/1348824-sign-up-for-stvs-new-email-newsletter-the-morning-briefing/
We want your views but we also want to make this a place where people feel they can contribute without being shouted down. So we have a few simple House Rules which we ask you to respect. We reserve the right to take down or edit anything that we consider breaks these rules. These apply to any kind of contribution you make, not just to words but to pictures and videos as well.
1. Stay on the topic at hand.
2. Respect others; disagree as strongly as you like with someone but don’t spoil your argument by attacking or insulting them personally. That also means no hate speech, profanities or what we perceive as discrimination against groups or individuals.
3. Solid facts always back up an argument; so be as accurate as you can. Better still, leave a link to where you got the information.
4. Don’t include personal information (such as addresses or phone numbers), yours or anybody else’s.
5. Keep it legal – that means not defamatory, in breach of copyright, in contempt of court or in breach of privacy laws (see 5, above). Remember you are responsible for what you say.
6. No spam, advertising, spurious links or anything misleading.
We (that is, STV) welcome your views on our own products and services but we will delete material that is incorrect or just plain abusive.
If you see anything on our page that you feel should not be there, please send us a message with a link to the post in question to alert us to it.
You can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 0141 300 3704. We will deal with it as quickly as we can.